If you’re a landholder who is having trouble with pest animals on your property, Local Land Services wants to hear from you.
Local Land Services is conducting a survey (http://open.lls.nsw.gov.au) to understand the needs of landholders, their access to services and any barriers they face.
The survey is part of a statewide program to help landholders deal with pest animals.
The survey asks landholders’ opinions on:
• their current level of understanding of pest management for landholders
• ease of access to services
• the ability to get training
• availability of up to date resources
• any barriers currently faced regarding pest animal management.
With many land managers unsure of what was a declared pest, what responsibility they had and what resources were available to them, the survey is a good way to let LLS know what’s needed out there.
The survey is currently available to complete online at open.lls.nsw.gov.au until Friday, February 17.