AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,106,606 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 32,764 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,218,969 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 12,064 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,888,637 have been administered by the states and territories, including 20,700 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.3 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 86.8 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1164 local cases: 1007 in Victoria, 1150 in NSW, and seven in the ACT.
* The national death toll is 1997: Victoria 1325 (+3), NSW 627, ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 261,485,066.
* Deaths: at least 5,199,456.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,602,216,580
Data current as at 1600 AEDT on November 29, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press