Richmond Golf Club, home of the 2018 and 2019 Australian Seniors PGA Championship will host the Richmond Bowl and Plate on Saturday, August 22.
Entries for the competitions - which are 18-hole scratch events - are open to amateur male golfers and will provide the chance for participants to win $2000 worth of prizes.
The handicap ranges for the Bowl and Plate. The GA handicap for the bowl is 12.0 to 18.6 (inc) and for the plate is 18.7 and above.
The event will be conducted using a two-tee start (1st and 10th) using championship flags (no front, middle, back coloured flags).
The entry fee is $30, with entries closing on Thursday, August 14 at 6pm.
Entry forms - that can be found here - can be emailed to email@example.com.
The Richmond Bowl and Plate are sponsored by Toro and supported by Nova Employment.
- Richmond Bowl Scratch Winner - $200
- Richmond Bowl Scratch Runner-Up - $100
- Richmond Bowl Nett Winner - $150
- Richmond Bowl Nett Runner-Up - $75
- Richmond Plate Scratch Winner - $200
- Richmond Plate Scratch Runner-Up - $100
- Richmond Plate Nett Winner - $150
- Richmond Plate Nett Runner-Up - $75
- Nearest Pin 2nd Hole - (1 Doz - Pro V 1)
- Nearest Pin 10th Hole - (1 Doz - Pro V 1)
- Hole in One 8th Hole (Applies to first player) - Toro Lawn Mower ($1000 value)