Farmtruck and Azn from Discovery channel’s Street Outlaws are coming back to Australia for this year’s Summernats, but this time they’re not just along for the ride.
The dynamic duo will ship one Farmtruck’s famous 1970 C-10 Chevy Pick-up over to Australia to be modified at the event.
“We had to come back,” he said.
“We genuinely fell in love with the cars, the culture, the people and the simple fact is this time we want to do a burnout Aussie style.”
Street Outlaws will also film an episode at the event. The annual Street Machine Summernats festival is four days of automotive action at Canberra’s Exhibition Park from January 4 to 7.
- Details and bookings: summernats.com.au.
WIN, WIN, WIN
The Hawkesbury Gazette have three double passes to giveaway to our readers. The passes (valued at $164) provide entry to the Summernats festival from January 4 to 7, 2018.
To win one of the double passes you’ll need to buy a copy of this week’s Hawkesbury Gazette (Wednesday, December 6, priced $1.80) and follow the instructions on the entry coupon on page 22.
Entries close on Tuesday, December 12.
Full terms and conditions
1. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Entry is open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years only, excluding employees of The Hawkesbury Gazette , the competition / event employees and their immediate family.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
4. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
5. The winner will be drawn by random draw at 9am on Wednesday, December 13th at Hawkesbury Gazette, Shop 16, 255 Windsor St, Richmond, NSW 2753.
6. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Any unclaimed prizes will be placed in a random draw to take place 1/1/18 at The Hawkesbury Gazette, Shop 16, 255 Windsor St, Richmond, NSW 2753. by a representative of The Hawkesbury Gazette .
7. The winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network servers or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
9. If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
11. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
12. NSW Permit Number: LTPM/17/02564