Your new company
Work for market leader in Financial Services, rated for providing the best customer service of the Big 4 and having a strong focus on innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, growing team in an area experiencing lot of positive change and where there will be a lot of further growth, offering a great deal of career opportunity.
Your new role
In our NAB servicing team, you would be responsible for supporting both customers and brokers through phone and email enquiries, management of customer discharge settlements, supporting our customers through their construction process, & managing and maintaining our customers home loans post settlement.
This position in a working from home position, however you may be required to come into the office in Parramatta.
What you'll need to succeed
- A real passion for deepening customer relationships
- A collaborative nature where you will work as a team to deliver NAB’s signature customer experience
- An eye for detail to ensure transactions are completed efficiently and accurately to minimise errors
- Experience within a financial service provider with a focus on customer service
- Positivity and lots of energy
What you'll get in return
- Full time opportunity to kick-start your career in Banking
- Monday to Friday – Rotating roster between 8am and 6pm
- Competitive hourly rate of $30.49 plus super
- You will receive formal training and ongoing support.
- This is a 12 months full time temporary contract with potential conversion to permanent position
What you need to do now
As part of the application, you are required to complete and pass the following Data Entry test:
It is not compatible on a tablet/smartphone so please ensure you use a laptop/computer. Once completed, follow the instructions below to submit an application.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
LHS 297508 #2486630