Your new company
Be a part of this iconic educational establishment with an aim to furnish amazing experience for the community and bring profound change in the sphere of research, innovation and industry engagement that drive positive economic, social and cultural outcomes across Australia.
Your new role
As a Senior Manager, you will supervise employee activity by comprehensively analysing Information Security issues, aligning Information Security policies to industry standards, and will be directing Information Security Awareness program and governance across the organization.
- Responsibly direct the creation and management of IT policies, including their implementation and communication across the organisation
- Conduct periodic IT compliance reviews and reporting of network platform, database and application to determine alignments between organisation and industry standards
- Determine and administer project’s Information Security Life-Cycle Framework, including associated gates for conduct of risk assessments and compliance checks
- Collaborate over Enterprise Risk, Procurement, Internal Audit & Compliance to ascertain compliance baselines from legislative requirements and corporate objectives
- Spearhead the establishment of Third-party Information Security review framework i.e. its effectual execution and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Exposure to monitoring and managing large scale Information Security Systems and Processes
- Expertise of Identity Management; Threat Intelligence and Management; Cloud Security; End-point Device Protection; and Malware Control & Management
- Strong leadership skills and collaborative expertise
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts in clear terms to technical and non-technical staff
- Expertise in task management and deliver quality service
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills to liaise with internal and external clients about describing and providing solutions to issues
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary package
- Welcoming and supportive team
- Become a part of exceptional education provider
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Apoorva.Shastri@hays.com.au with your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2603552