Here’s a little about us:
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
Here are a few things about us that you might not know:
- We’re the biggest and most trusted provider of early education in Australia.
- We’re not for profit, which means it’s about the children and about you.
- We open from 7:00am – 6:00pm so we can make your hours work for you.
- We’ve been here for over 10 years. We’re basically a household name.
- We’re completely Aussie owned and operated!
- We care for over 71,000 children and employ over 15,0000 staff, so we know a thing or two!
What’s in it for you:
- The salary is awesome and above award too.
- There’s heaps of employee benefits like Health Insurance, Travel and Accommodation deals and loads of discounts on tech and retail.
- Yes, you’ll get discounted childcare as well!
- We’ll support your studies because the better you are, the better we are!
- You can buy back more annual leave – no you didn’t read that wrong.
- We seriously have the best team, ever. With so much support from our centre support functions, you won't ever be left out on your own!
- We’ll even provide you with more professional development and resources than you can poke a stick at!
- You get to use your creative genius at work and really love your job!
Sounds fantastic right? Because it is!
What About The Centre?
Our totally awesome, totally new 121 place service in Marsden Park will bring together a new & wonderful community in a booming suburb. This purpose built and architecturally designed centre will employ approximately 30 staff members across 8 learning spaces.
Here’s some more of the good stuff:
- The centre will feature brand new resources, and lots of them too!
- Spaces that provide indoor & outdoor learning
- A custom designed parent’s lounge and an environment inspired by nature.
- Modern fit out with a home like, naturally inspired environment
- Commercial Kitchen built to design and food safety specifications
- 3-5 minutes walking distance to bus stops servicing Rouse Hill and Riverstone
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor in Early Childhood
- To really know your stuff about the EYLF and NQS
- Really respect and put into practice all things safety and wellbeing
- Genuinely want to be part of the team…actually, the family!
- A current WWC because that’s super important.
Still reading? Awesome, that’s the kind of person we look for! If you’re not comfortable with a call during work hours, just include a day and time that works for you in your cover letter – this stuff is confidential, we get it!
P.S – Don’t be afraid to share this with friends or family! If you’re not the super lucky candidate, fear not, we’re always looking to expand our incredible team with the most talented people so be sure to keep in touch!
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #GSEducator