Your new company
This client is the market leader in all things waste and resource recovery, with over 16 sites across Sydney and growing exponentially you want to join their team.
Your new role
In this role as a Machine operator (Front end loader + Excavator + Skid steer you are responsible for loading and unloading recyclable materials in machine from 40 tonne to 70 tonne. Your daily responsibilities would be:
- Recycling, landfill and crushing / screening environments
- Undertake pre and post machinery checks
- Identify and segregate recyclable and landfill material
- Safely load, unload and move materials
- Communicate via 2-way radio with other machine operators, trucks, traffic controllers, spotters and other site personnel
What you'll need to succeed
- Min 2yrs machine operating experience
- Relevant licences and tickets
- Minimum PPE: Steel capped shoes, long sleeve high vis, long pants and Hard hat.
- Ability to use a 2-way radio with clear and assertive communication
- Be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Current drivers licence and own transport
What you'll get in return
- A strong, employee and safety driven company culture
- The opportunity to work for the market leaders in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please send your resume to Julie.Henderson@hays.com.au,or call me on 0490 422 558 to discuss.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2551636