This SAP ABAP Development Lead role is a great job opportunity of working for Commonwealth Bank at their brand new offices based in Sydney CBD.
Your new company
Commonwealth Bank are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Development Lead to join their dynamic team. This is a permanent role based in Sydney which offers remote working and a flexible workplace.
Your new role
This role is the primary Subject Matter Expert for development of SAP ABAP batch workloads and data volume management. The purpose of this role is to build our long-term capabilities for managing the changing batch workloads & growing capacity demands in SAP environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands-On implementation experience in SAP Financial Services Functionalities
- Hands-On experience in SAP ABAP
- An understanding of large scale IT outsourcing environment
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work as part of a local and virtual team across multiple countries and cultures
What you'll get in return
- Permanent role with Commonwealth Bank
- Competitive salary
- Flexible WFH arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Lola Costa on 02 9249 2286 or Lola.Costa@hays.com.au for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2594869