Your new organisation
This Federal Government department is responsible for ensuring Australians have the knowledge, skills and attributes to succeed at work and contribute to community life. The Workforce and Engagement branch are currently seeking multiple Delivery and Employer Engagement Officers to assist with their current programs of work.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Project and Contract management
- Research and Data Analysis to support program management
- Secretariat functions
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role you will need to have:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in building positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in program/contract management
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered at 10 month contract and the chance to contribute to a significant program of work that effects the Australian labour market. Contracts can be extended for an additional 12 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
LHS 297508 #2528919