NAB Customer Lending Solutions Associate
Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of Customer Lending Solutions Associates. Apply today!
Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
In your new role as a Customer Lending Solutions Associate, you will be servicing private business bankers. You will assist in preparing files (new loans and existing loans), financials, loan applications and supporting documents and then further submitting them for assessment to the credit team. There will be no direct customer interaction instead you will act as a conjoint between the two departments.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of files and ensuring all required documentation is included in submissions
- Understand key requirements of credit to ensure lending applications are completed in line with bank policies
- Understanding of computer systems to ensure records accurately reflect customer position
- Work with Credit team to ensure objectives are met in timely manner
- Understand key requirements of credit to ensure lending applications are completed in line with Bank policy
This role is a 4-6-month temporary assignment with a view to become permanent. Hybrid work culture.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous work experience in Credit, commerce, banking or financial services (preferred)
- Secured lending experience around settlements, conveyancing, credit (preferred)
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to lending or business operations is beneficial
- Must have interest in banking and financials
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have exposure to using multiple systems and be tech savvy
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
How to apply? Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered.
LHS 297508 #2547888