Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB's core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
In your new role as a Customer Lending Solutions Associate, you will be servicing private business bankers. You will assist in preparing files (new loans and existing loans), financials, loan applications and supporting documents and then further submitting them for assessment to the credit team. There will be no direct customer interaction instead you will act as a conjoint between the two departments.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of files and ensuring all required documentation is included in submissions
• Understand key requirements of credit to ensure lending applications are completed in line with bank policies
• Understanding of computer systems to ensure records accurately reflect customer position
• Work with Credit team to ensure objectives are met in timely manner
• Understand key requirements of credit to ensure lending applications are completed in line with Bank policy
This role is a 12-month temporary assignment with a view to become permanent. $41ph + super. Hybrid work culture.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous work experience in Credit, commerce, banking or financial services (preferred)
• Secured lending experience around settlements, conveyancing, credit (preferred)
• Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
• Exposure to lending or business operations is beneficial
• Must have interest in banking and financials
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Have exposure to using multiple systems and be tech savvy
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2551885