Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
In your new role as Associate, Customer Lending Solutions, you will be servicing NAB Private Wealth bankers and their clients. You will assist in preparing client requests (new loans and existing loans), financials, loan applications and supporting documents and then further submitting them for assessment to the credit team. An important aspect of the role is contacting clients, to expedite requests on behalf of bankers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of files and ensuring all required documentation is included in submissions
• Understand key requirements of credit to ensure lending applications are completed in line with bank policies
• Understanding of computer systems to ensure records accurately reflect customer position
• Work with Credit team to ensure objectives are met in timely manner
• Understand key requirements of credit to ensure lending applications are completed in line with Bank policy
• Contacting clients to expedite requests
• Managing the lending process end to end, from loan initiation to settlement
This role is a 6-month temporary assignment. Start date - 1st November. Hybrid work culture.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous work experience in Credit, commerce, banking or financial services (preferred)
- Secured lending experience around settlements, conveyancing, credit (preferred)
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to lending or business operations is beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience in banking and financials
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have exposure to using multiple systems and be tech savvy
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Amelia.Hubbard@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2559038