Your new company
This is a boutique financial advice firm that provides sophisticated, holistic advice to their diverse client base. The organisation is made up of a team of experienced Financial Advisers and a solid support team. They are looking for an Associate Adviser to join their team and work closely with the Advisers.
Your new role
As the Associate Adviser your responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with the Senior Financial Advisers to provide financial advice to both new and existing clients.
- Support your own clients and build these relationships
- Managing the implementation process of the advice documents
- Using XPLAN and assisting the advisers with financial modelling
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders and offering exceptional client service
What you'll need to succeed
- A desire to progress your career within financial planning
- Experience within the financial planning industry
- A relevant degree and the Advanced diploma of financial planning
- Experience using XPLAN is advantageous
- A strong attention to detail, an eagerness to learn and strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress within the Financial Planning industry. You will get in depth training, learn from experienced advisers and be given the tools and resources to help you succeed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Annabel Bassil on Annabel.Bassil@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on 02 9249 2231
LHS 297508 #2559999