We are offering an exceptional candidate a fixed-term Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team, working 30 hours a week. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Londonderry Early Learning Centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including venturing out on excursions to our local community visiting the post office, park, nursery home, Londonderry Public School and Londonderry Rural Fire Brigade. At capacity the centre caters for 67 children. The centre is located close to Cranebrook, Richmond, Bligh Park, Hobartville and Castlereagh, with operating hours from 7:00am to 6:00pm.
For further information and pictures of this centre, please visit:
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450 centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
The ideal applicant will hold a Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.